This specialist Sophrology & Children course is taught by Master Sophrologist and Founder of trulyBalance® Sàrl Annette Ebbinghaus. This course is designed to give you a better understanding of how children benefit from Sophrology and how to simplify and adapt the techniques you have learned.
What to expect
- An introduction to working with children and parents
- Exploration to the reasons why children seek out a Sophrologist
- Ways to adapt existing techniques to better suit the attention span of children
- Practice in Sophrology Technique adaptation
Benefits for Children
- Improve attention and concentration
- Reduces anxiety and worry
- Overcome fears, phobias, nightmares
- Eliminates or reduces nervous habits such as nail biting, hair pulling, stuttering
- Builds resilience to face challenging situations
- Gives them strength and courage in the face of bullies
- Sophrology Practitioner Diploma or equivalent Foundation Year Certification
- Stable internet connection
- Availability to attend live online lessons
Payment plans & pricing
The Sophrology & Adolescent course fee is CHF 450. This includes a non-refundable registration fee of CHF 135. Payment is required in full, at the time of booking.
The course organiser reserves the right to make necessary changes to the course structure, date, and time of the course.
Course Structure & Certification
The Sophrology & Children Course comprises of 8 hours of online teaching and workshops, spread across 2 days (4hrs each day). The classes are kept small to ensure that every student receives dedicated teaching and participation is maximised.
- Main reasons children come for Sophrology sessions
- Differences in practice when working with children
- Parent involvement and discussion
- Session layouts and time guidance
- How to explain Sophrology to children
- Specific practices for varying age groups
- Case study review and scenario building
By the end of the first day, you will be given a scenario to adapt a Sophrology Technique of your choosing to suit the need of a child. You will then present your adaptation to the other class participants.
Following the successful completion of the course you will:
- have a better understanding of how to work with children
- obtain several new resources and
- be eligible to participate in the ‘Families in Balance’ Coach certification program.
The ‘Families in Balance’ coach certification program trains you to deliver four 90-minute workshops working with both the parents and their children at the same time.
This certification DOES NOT provide you with the licence to set up your own Sophrology training school, or to certify your own clients, teachers or any individual that works with children as Sophrologists.