This specialist Sophrology & Adolescent course is taught by Master Sophrologist and Founder of beChill® Exams and Life programs, Annette Ebbinghaus. Annette has been developing her work with adolescents since 2009 and she designed this course to teach Sophrologists how to set individual as well as group sessions for adolescents. You will also learn new and adapted techniques that can be used with this age group.
What to expect
- An introduction to working with adolescents
- Exploration of the reasons that adolescents seek out a sophrologists
- How the adolescent brain differs from the adult brain
- How to use and design Sophrology sessions for group and individual settings
- Practice setting up a 3-session protocol for adolescents
Benefits for Adolescents
- Improves attention and concentration
- Shift from procrastination to motivation
- Improves self-worth
- Builds confidence
- Helps to change unwanted behaviours
- Reduces performance anxiety, stress and overall worry
- Enables them to become aware of their values and who they are as a person
- Sophrology Practitioner Diploma or equivalent Foundation Year Certification
- Stable internet connection
- Availability to attend live online lessons
Payment plans & pricing
The Sophrology & Adolescent course fee is CHF 450. This includes a non-refundable registration fee of CHF 135. Payment is required in full, at the time of booking.
The course organiser reserves the right to make necessary changes to the course structure, date, and time of the course.