This professional Human Anatomy & Physiology course offers complementary therapists, psychologists, and psychotherapists the necessary anatomy and physiology qualifications to become a member of the Swiss Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (ASCA) and the Swiss Register of Empirical Medicine (RME).
We only run this course every 2 or 3 years and so if you are currently in training we recommend that you take this course now so that you are fully prepared and qualified to start.
Course & Entry Requirements
- Availability to attend live online lessons (180 hours)
- In-person attendance to 4th Emergency Measures Course (Cost not included)
- In-person attendance to final examination
- Time to complete course assignments, interim tests, and revision
- Stable internet connection
Course Structure & Certification
The Human Anatomy & Physiology Diploma comprises of 180 hours of online teaching and workshops, spread across a 9-month period. Classes comprise of 4 weekends (16 hours across a Saturday and Sunday) and 22 evening session (3-4 hours each). Students receive a full portfolio of high-quality course materials to aid their study. The highly qualified teaching faculty is supportive and gives valuable guidance and regular helpful feedback to students.
- Fundamentals of Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- Blood systems / Lymphatic systems
- Cardiovascular system
- Immune system
- Locomotor system
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Gastro-intestinal system
- Uro-genital system
- Endocrine system
- General hygiene
- Emergency Measures theory and training & examination (cost not included).
Final course examination (80% pass mark). After completion of each topic there will be an assessment and practice exam question.
Following completion of the course you will be awarded the diploma by the Institute for Neurofeedback und Biofeedback AG, Switzerland.
This certification DOES NOT provide you with the licence to set up your own Sophrology training school, or to certify your own clients, teachers or any individual that works with children as Sophrologists.