SophroKi® Sophrology Diploma
The Sophrology Diploma Course provides you with a certification, allowing you to set up your own Sophrology Practice and help others.
Sophrology is fast becoming a recognised name worldwide, for stress relief, sleep improvement, focus & concentration as well as improving general health and well-being. Join the trend and become a Sophrologist today!
Over 100 Professionally Trained Sophrologists
15+ Years Sophrology Teaching Experience
Over 3000 Successful Sophrology Sessions
About our Sophrology Practitioner Diploma
Our Sophrology Practitioner Diploma, developed by Energy Center, combines 20 years of experience in Sophrology, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and SophroKi® as an enrichment and expansion of the Sophrology method, designed to be more effective and easier to use.
This unique and rewarding curriculum is taught online in live virtual classrooms in the comfort of your own home or office, making it very easy to fit into your busy schedule. This course also includes two residential intensives and personal daily training with written assignments.
- 20 month course
- 80 Hours of real time online classroom sessions
- Individual daily exercises – between 15 and 60-minute exercises with write-ups
- Theory and Research
- 8 Week Work Project in which you teach basic Sophrology exercises
- A few hours of teaching in an organisation or company
- Residential Intensives
- 2 x 1 Week Residential Intensives – in Switzerland
- The midway and final residential intensives are an integral part of the course. They provide you with a rich learning experience in the company of your peers. Board and lodging are additional costs.
© Copyright SophroKi Method
The SophroKi® Practitioner Diploma costs 8,475 CHF. This now includes the 2 x 1 Week of Residential Intensives online, without additional accommodation and travel costs.
The course organiser reserves the right to make necessary changes to the course structure, date, and time of the course.
Flexible payment options are available.
- Payment in full of 8,475 CHF via bank transfer, Pay Pal or credit card
- Payment of 2,475 CHF registration fee followed by 12 instalments of 500 CHF per month
When COVID-19 restrictions finally come to an end we will reinstate the Residentials in the Swiss Alps and you are welcome to attend.
- Stable internet connection
- 30 to 60 minutes of your time daily
- Time for live sessions
- Time for 2 x 1 week of group residentials
CERTIFICATION & ACCREDITATION
This diploma as a Sophrology Practitioner is awarded after completion of the foundation course, personal training, written and oral examinations, and the two work projects.
NOTE: This certification allows you to set up a Sophrology practice. This certification DOES NOT give you the right to become a teacher of any level of Sophrology, or to set up your own Sophrologists training school, or to qualify your own clients as Sophrologists.
The Sophrology Diploma Certificate is awarded by Energy Centre Sarl, Geneva, Switzerland. Your qualification will be recognised by the International Sophrology Federation. For additional requirements to set up your own practice, please refer to your own country guidelines, they differ based on the country of residence.
Main teachers: Dorna Revie, Eva Molnar, Ishana Maharaj and Anna-Maaritt Kojo are all professionally trained Master Sophrologists.
Energy Centre is an accredited school by ASCA; the Swiss Association of Therapists. For Swiss residents who want to become ASCA members please check for the most up to date requirements.
WHY CHOOSE SOPHROLOGY CENTER ONLINE?
- Receive greater tuition thanks to our small class sizes.
- Personal training as an integral part of the course.
- Learn via live virtual classrooms.
- Classes are recorded so you’ll never miss an important lesson.
- Receive course manuals: theory, exercises, and audio.
- Basic Sophro-Coaching Techniques included in the foundation course.
- Learn some Neuro-Linguistic and Energy Medicine techniques.
- Learn how to manifest your dreams and create your reality.
POSITIVE RESULTS OF SOPHROLOGY EXERCISES
Sophrology exercises reinforce our inner core strengths leading quickly to increased resilience.
There are a variety of reasons to start practising Sophrology exercises and these are some of the key benefits:
- Improved self confidence
- Increased concentration
- Better relationships
- Smiling more
- Building natural strengths
- Improving work/life balance
- Improvement in overall quality of life
If you are interested in becoming a Sophrologist, or to book an individual session, schedule a call back below.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
Receive greater tuition thanks to our small class sizes
Receive course manuals: theory, exercises, and audio
Classes are recorded so you’ll never miss an important lesson
Learn how to manifest your dreams and create your reality
EXTRA SUPPORT INCLUDED
Personal training as an integral part of the course
Course Manuals: Theory, Exercises
Audio Recordings to practice Sophrology
A diploma recognized by The International Sophrology Federation
Questions about Sophrology Online?
Get a taste of Sophrology by downloading this free mood lifting audio.
When I started my Sophrology Diploma Course I was feeling anxious and I had trouble concentrating and breathing. After the first week of practicing Sophrology, I noticed positive improvement in my mood and concentration. Sophrology has certainly made my life more fulfilling than ever before.
In general, Sophrology influenced me in a very positive way. At a fundamental level, I was thinking and feeling in the same frame with Sophrology, but I didn’t know how to systemized my thoughts and emotions. Sophrology happened to be the answer to my many questions about life.
Since practicing level 1 on a regular basis, I am more aware of my body, mind and surroundings. I feel calmer and emotionally more stable in my daily activities.
To be able to imagine yourself having a wonderful, deep sleep in detail and then have it manifest night after night has been literally life-changing for me.
Jenni Heinrich – Woodvale, Victoria Australia
I have always been fascinated by different methods of calming the body and mind. I came across Sophrology a few years ago and wanted to know how I could learn to do it and teach it. Dorna’s course has helped me understand in detail what sophrology is about and allowed me to teach it to others across the world.
Embark on your
Schedule a call for any questions.