Master Sophro-ki® Sophrologist
Take your sophrology training to a whole new level!
Delve deeper into sophrology by experiencing and qualifying to teach levels 5 through 12 of the sophrology programme.
The Advanced Master course is open to all students who have completed the Sophrology practitioner Diploma course.
- Discover the 2nd cycle of the sophrology programme The radical cycle (levels 5 – 8)
- Discover the 3rd cycle of the sophrology Programme: The existential cycle (levels 9 – 12)
- 8 times 2hr live online video classroom sessions for each of the levels
- The student is expected to train daily in the practise of sophrology
COURSE DATES AND TIMES:
WEDNESDAYS from 20h-22h Swiss time
LEVELS 5 & 6 ASCO 24rd February – 14th April 2021
LEVELS 7 & 8 ASCO 19th May – 7th July 2021
LEVELS 9 & 10 ASCO 29th September – 17th November 2021
LEVELS 11 & 12 ASCO 2nd February 2022 23rd March 2022
Course Price: CHF 4,697
A) Once-Off Deposit payment CHF 1,697
plus 3 Monthly payments: CHF 1,000
B) Once-Off Deposit payment CHF 1,697
plus 10 Monthly payments: CHF 300
Attendance, daily write-ups, written exam and completion of the course
SCO TEACHER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
By invitation only
Requirements for joining the teacher training programme to be eligible to work at the Sophrology Center Online School.
1. Have taught at least 10 sophrology courses level 1&2 and at least 2 up to level 4
2. Successful completion of the advanced course
3. Attend the online Diploma Course again from the perspective of a future teacher
4. Teach some modules of the Diploma Course
5. Attend as assistants in the Midway and Final residentials
6. Enroll 4 people into the sophrology diploma course and take responsibility for the teaching of it along with other Sophrology Center Online teachers.
7. Pass the Initial and Final assessments