Master Sophro-ki® Sophrologist
Take your sophrology training to a whole new level!
Delve deeper into sophrology by experiencing and qualifying to teach levels 5 through 12 of the sophrology programme.
The Advanced Master course is open to all students who have completed the Sophrology practitioner Diploma course.
- Discover the 2nd cycle of the sophrology programme The radical cycle (levels 5 – 8)
- Discover the 3rd cycle of the sophrology Programme: The existential cycle (levels 9 – 12)
- 8 times 2hr live online video classroom sessions for each of the levels
- The student is expected to train daily in the practise of sophrology
COURSE DATES AND TIMES:
TUESDAYS from 20h-22h Swiss time
LEVELS 5 & 6 ASCO 23rd February – 13th April 2021
LEVELS 7 & 8 ASCO 18th May – 6th July 2021
LEVELS 9 & 10 ASCO 28th September – 16th November 2021
LEVELS 11 & 12 ASCO 1st February 2022 22nd March 2022
Course Price: CHF 4,697
A) Once-Off Deposit payment CHF 1,697
plus 3 Monthly payments: CHF 1,000
B) Once-Off Deposit payment CHF 1,697
plus 10 Monthly payments: CHF 300
Attendance, daily write-ups, written exam and completion of the course
SCO TEACHER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Requirements for joining the teacher training programme to be eligible to work at the sophrology Center Online School.
1. Have taught at least 10 sophrology courses level 1&2 and at least 1 up to level 4
2. Successful completion of the advanced course
3. Attend the online Diploma Course again from the perspective of a future teacher
4. Teach some modules of the Diploma Course
5. Attend as assistants in the Midway and Final residential
6. Enroll 6 people into the sophrology diploma course and take responsibility for the teaching of it along with other Sophrology Center Online teachers.
7. Pass the Initial and Final assessments by Dorna Revie and Diana Ritchie