Master Sophro-ki® Sophrologist
Take your sophrology training to a whole new level!
Delve deeper into sophrology by experiencing and qualifying to teach levels 5 through 12 of the sophrology programme.
The Advanced Master course is open to all students who have completed the Sophrology practitioner Diploma course.
- Discover the 2nd cycle of the sophrology programme The radical cycle (levels 5 – 8)
- Discover the 3rd cycle of the sophrology Programme: The existential cycle (levels 9 – 12)
- 8 times 2hr live online video classroom sessions for each of the levels
- The student is expected to train daily in the practise of sophrology
COURSE DATES AND TIMES:
TUESDAYS from 20h-22h Swiss time
LEVELS 5 & 6 ASCO October 2nd to November 2oth 2018
LEVELS 7 & 8 ASCO January 29th to March 19th 2019
LEVELS 9 & 10 ASCO April 30th to June 18th 2019 (no class on 14th May 2019)
LEVELS 11 & 12 ASCO October 1st to November 19th 2019
A)Down payment $1,697
plus 3 Monthly payments: $1,000
B) Down payment $1,697
plus 10 Monthly payments: $300
Attendance, daily write-ups, written exam and completion of the course
SCO TEACHER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Requirements for joining the teacher training programme to be eligible to work at the sophrology Center Online School.
1. Have taught at least 10 sophrology courses level 1&2 and at least 1 up to level 4
2. Successful completion of the advanced course
3. Attend the online Diploma Course again from the perspective of a future teacher
4. Teach some modules of the Diploma Course
5. Attend as assistants in the Midway and Final residential
6. Enroll 6 people into the sophrology diploma course and take responsibility for the teaching of it along with other Sophrology Center Online teachers.
7. Pass the Initial and Final assessments by Dorna Revie and Diana Ritchie